Friday, 26 June 2009

driving me mad even in death!

okay so i know this has nothing to do with DB but i just had to say somthing! i was never much of a MJ fan although i guess it wasnt my time... but its just weird a few months ago everyone hated him remember the term 'wako jacko'? well now that hes dead the whole country thinks we should join hands and mourn him. okay so a fellow human has died and im sorry for that but farra fawsett(sp) died this week too and nothing nada not even a mention but i have heard billy jean 50 times on the radio today! Grrr good job you can escape to the Bone Yard and drool with thoughts of Mr B x

2 comments:

  1. Although I was shocked to find out he had died I do have to agree with you. I think the wall to wall tributes are a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked MJ... Personally, I thought he was creepy, and I don't really see the big shocker in a person dying. If the news have to bring up death, then why not talk about how children starve every day because they don't have enough to eat. I think that's more important than MJ dying...Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

He may have been the first but he is not the last!

He may have been the first but he is not the last!
i hope baby No. 2 is as cute!

how did you first 'discover' Mr B?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ummm... i think you should ask the people who know me better than i do :)